You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 19:14:39

justisabel

Dogs and Other Pets at Home

I have noticed that there’s no section/thread that is dedicated to pets, so I have decided to create one. I am a dog lover, I own a family of Siberian Huskies at home, these fur babies of mine, stay in the backyard where they can play and chase each other. All the stuff that they need can be found outside, from toys, kennels, and automatic dog feeder, etc. By night, these fur baby of mine will go straight to the living room to take some rest.

#2 2017-10-09 16:21:08

Mo
Station Boss
Website

Re: Dogs and Other Pets at Home

Nice...   I've had a few critters in my lifetime and would love to adopt a dog from a shelter somewhere but this current traveling life just won't allow it.  Quarantine issues and the cost of moving a pet back and forth is astronomical.  Maybe when we finally get settled somewhere.  My wife is afraid of dogs so there's that.  My son and future daughter in law have two big black dogs.  One is a lab (Max) and the other is a pit/lab mix (Nina).  I get along fine with them other than Max always wants to jump up to lick your face.  Wife is terrified of them. My daughter has a little fella she got from a shelter I think (Bruno).  He is a real lover boy lap dog and talk about lazy... hahaha.  My only pet or pets right now is my virtual aquarium but that dvd is back home in the US.  I been feeding the birds here trying to make friends with the magpies....

Music is what feelings sound like

#3 2017-10-09 18:31:56

justisabel

My brother also owns some critters at home, but we have to give them away since he is moving out from one place to another. I used to own a Labrador before, but then he died a few months ago since he is old. Labs are friendly, compared to my huskies.

#4 2017-10-13 19:41:25

Anna
Administrator

Unfortunately like my husband stated, I have a fear of dogs and cannot relax around them. I'm lucky that his son and soon to be daughter in-law are very understanding and whenever we go over for a visit they always make sure that the dogs are placed in another room. Don't get me wrong I feel very bad about my dog phobias but i cannot help it. Even my girlfriend of 35 plus years always keeps the dog outside the house whenever I go visit with her. So in this respect i'm lucky to have understanding people around me. Even our neighbors from across the street make sure that their dogs are nowhere near me when im out.

Board footer