You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-25 01:55:24

justisabel

New Girl

Hello all, my name is Isabella and I am the latest addition to this wonderful community. I love listening to music, and I have 2 lovely dogs at home. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me. I'll answer them if I can.

#2 2017-09-25 05:03:29

Mo
Station Boss
Website

Re: New Girl

Welcome Isabella.  Glad you found us.  Most of the time the music changes around but right now I'm on vacation in Australia and I'm having a tough time keeping up on all the musical changes.  That will change of course when I get back home.  Big Album Mix is playing right now and if you want anything added to it just let me know and I'll take the time to add it for you.  Again, welcome to Cyberian Radio.

Mo

Music is what feelings sound like

#3 2017-09-25 18:51:49

justisabel

Mo wrote:

Welcome Isabella.  Glad you found us.  Most of the time the music changes around but right now I'm on vacation in Australia and I'm having a tough time keeping up with all the musical changes.  That will change of course when I get back home.  Big Album Mix is playing right now and if you want anything added to it just let me know and I'll take the time to add it for you.  Again, welcome to Cyberian Radio.

Mo

Thank you Sir, you're so nice. I am still in the process of checking the topics that Cyberian Radio has. I'll keep you posted if I have some inquiry about random stuff. Enjoy your vacation Sir.

#4 2017-09-26 03:26:30

Anna
Administrator

It's nice to meet you Isabella, and welcome to our little group. Hopefully with time this group will grow and be lively and active with members interacting via skype, facebook, chat,texting as well as playing the online games listening to the music and of-course interacting via these forums.

Welcome once again and i hope you enjoy your stay.

#5 2017-09-26 23:42:07

justisabel

Anna wrote:

It's nice to meet you Isabella, and welcome to our little group. Hopefully with time this group will grow and be lively and active with members interacting via skype, facebook, chat,texting as well as playing the online games listening to the music and of-course interacting via these forums.

Welcome once again and i hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you Anna, I really appreciate it. Let's see what will happen weeks or months from now. Have a good night.

Board footer